Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

Wedgwood, Sylvia pattern, art deco. By Follot. Only 2 sets

Customer Question
Wedgwood , Sylvia pattern, art...
Wedgwood , Sylvia pattern, art deco. By Paul Follot . Only 2 sets were made. The Wedgewood co. Said it rare and collectable. It has the Wedgewood blue with gray with gold around the edge. Teapot, sugar and creamer 6 dessert plates and 6 cups and saucers . it was Wedgewoods enter for 1923-1925 for the paris exposition. What is it value now. I have seen it and is mint condition. Very wealthy family had it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
12/13/2015
Appraiser: rusufdavi, Other replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you specify the type of pieces that you have?

Thanks

Porcelin teapot, sugar bowl, creamer,6 dessert plates6 cups and 6 saucers. Mint condition
There are hand made markings in blue on the back of each piece.
It is beautiful porcelin fine bonechina

Hello

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 450-650$ for the complete set.

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!

Hello

Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?

Thanks

rusufdavi
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other