Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I am trying to purchase the vanity cabinet in the attached

Customer Question
link below. I am unable...
I am trying to purchase the vanity cabinet in the attached link below. I am unable to find who makes it or is offering it for sale. Can you help? http://www.jimoxuan.com/vanity-table-with-lights-with-a-awesome-design-and-suitable-seats/vanity-set-with-lights-for-bedroom-with-awesome-wooden-carving-design/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
This is the only place I have been able to find this item.
I have checked with IKEA and its not their item and is also not with Wayfair.
11/29/2015
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you know the measurements or have other photos of the set? This would help me in my evaluation. I look forward to helping you Thank you

Hello Tanya, this is the only photo I have. I found it while searching for Vanity options for my wife for Christmas. I really would like to look at purchasing it, but can find no websites that offer it. I could guess the dimensions, but they would be from my view of the picture. I would guess the cabinet is 8 foot high and about 5 feet wide.

Now I understand. Not a problem I will follow up by searching and post back here shortly. Thank you I will see what I can do by finding one.

I will opt out as I have checked every store I can think of and found the link below. It is not as nice at all so I will opt out and see if another expert can help you find the exact one. Thank you.

similar but not as nice

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BPVY00O?keywords=vanity-set-with-lights-for-bedroom&qid=1448849455&ref_=sr_1_74&sr=8-74

Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 2 years ago
Doris Matthews

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

The contact information for the site that shows the vanity is here. He/she should be able to tell you the source of the photo and thus the vanity.

http://If you require any more information or have any questions about jimoxuan.com , please feel free to contact us by email at***@******.***

A search of the internet for similar vanity sets was not successful.

I hope this helps you find the vanity set for your wife for Christmas.

Kind regards,

Doris

Thanks Doris, I saw that too and had already sent her an e-mail, but she has not responded.
Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 2 years ago

That is unfortunate as that seems to be the only way to find the vanity.

Kind regards,

Doris

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.