Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have what looks to be a end table? built with ship lip

Customer Question

I have what looks to be a end table? built with ship lip tongue and groove out of cherry wood.
its but on an angle like a shoe fitting stool but has a little cabinet with a side door, the top returns to a flat position. it has 3 legs which are spindles with an elongated egg shaped center and two rings at each end of the egg shape the legs are tapped all the way through the bottom. the two rear legs are connected with the same spindle type. The front leg is then connected to the rear bracing spindle with a spindle of the same type. the hinged door is hand mitered for the hinges which are attached with flat head screws. the joints are done corrugated nails the cabinet is attached to the base with dowels. do you know what this is?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for the $50 that I paid, thats about a piss poor professional answer. Then you want another payment to talk on the phone. answers are not leading questions.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I have not yet provided an answer. In order to do so, I really need to images of the item. You also do not need to accept the phone call, it is an additional services offer. In addition, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

I will be happy to continue your assessment, if you could please provide photos here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora