Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I have 4 Bentwood(authentic) antique side chairs that are in

Customer Question
good condition, but do need...
I have 4 Bentwood(authentic) antique side chairs that are in good condition, but do need some freshening up. Can you tell me an approximate value, or what to ask in a sale?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 3 days by:
10/22/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Thank you for the images. Could you please include a view of the underside of a chair, and are there any affixed labels or stamps on these?

~Nora

11-3/2015 have not received an estimate. Please explain. If no response, please refund fee and confirm.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.