rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other
Experience:  Appraisal
73504548

I HAVE A PAINTING IT IS OUL NUMBERED BY CHailloux it is I

Customer Question

I HAVE A PAINTING IT IS OUL NUMBERED BY ROBERT CHailloux it is I believe 1/2 and old also I believe one of his first I would like to get it looked at professionally. It's one with grapes brass jar and small brown jug that is shown in the heading of this web site my email is ... [email protected] Com
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Born in 1913, Robert Chailloux is considered by many to be one of the finest Still Life painters of the Twentieth Century.

Could you tell me your city or postal code so I can search for a fine art specialist to review the painting?

Also, I can provide a value of your oil painting-assuming it really is an oil painting. If you are interested, please, kindly provide the size of the painting.

Thanks