ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I found in my attic after my father passed away Currier and

Customer Question

I found in my attic after my father passed away Currier and Ives reprinted Lithographs.
They are put out by Traveler Insurance Company. These are prints that have Calendar on one side and a copy of a lithograph on the other.
I have complete years from 1945 thru 1988. I have read these where produced for framing.
The ones I have are prints that where sent out 12 in a package ready for framing.
I was wondering what are they worth?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes these are collectible checking with several auction houses and auction sites the retail value of actual sold sales are from $25.00 to $40.00 per year below I 'm showing the year 1954. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

.

The Travelers Currier Ives Calendars 12 Framing Prints for 1954

There are 12 separate prints with the calender for each month on the back of each print and in the original folder. These were meant to be framed and are in mint condition.

They measure about 16" by 11" with the image at 13-1/2" by 8-1/2". These prints were meant to be framed, therefore there is no cutting to do. Just need a frame and a mat if you want one. Condition is excellent -- mint in their original folder.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your prints? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.