Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. This book is quite common checking with several auction houses and auction sites the books retail value in completed sales ranges from $30.00 to $50.00 depending on condition. If you wish to store your book properly I listed the information below. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Maurice Utrillo ~ 16 Beautiful Full Color Prints / Plates ~ An Abrams Art Book
Description: Up for auction is a beautiful art book displaying Maurice Utrillo's work... An Abrams Art Book... Copyright 1953 by Harry N. Abrams... The art book measures approximately 15 1/4" x 11 1/4" and has 36 pages (front & back of pages counted - most of the back of the pages are blank and have the plates attached to the front of the page). The plates measure approximate 8" x 10" give or take a half inch as they are not all the same size plates.
Plate 1 ~ Windmills of Montmartre
Plate 2 ~ Pont Neuf
Plate 3 ~ Rue De La Jonquiere
Plate 4 ~ Renoir's Garden
Plate 5 ~ Rue Des Abbesses
Plate 6 ~ Bistros in a Suburb
Plate 7 ~ Rue Ravignan
Plate 8 ~ Factories (Les Fabriques)
Plate 9 ~ Place Du Tertre
Plate 10 ~ Notre-Dame De Clignancourt
Plate 11 ~ Chartres Cathedral
Plate 12 ~ The Philosopher's Tower
Plate 13 ~ The Berlioz House and The Hunting Lodge of Henry IV
Plate 14 ~ Street Scene
Plate 15 ~ Sacre-coeur De Montmartre and Passage Cottin
Plate 16 ~ Flower Still Life
- Store your books correctly. Uneven pressure can ruin a book.
- Keep your books in a straight, vertical line on your bookshelf.
- Don’t shelve the books too loosely or too tightly together. Too loose and they will lean and cause damage to the boards and the bindings; too tight and the covers will rub together and warp the spines of the books.
- Shelve books of the same size together. Large discrepancies in size can cause the boards of larger books to warp.
- Don’t stack books horizontally in a pile. Doing so causes stress on the hinges of the books.
- Shelves made out of particle board are rough and can damage the bottom edges of books. If nothing else, line particle board shelves with shelf paper; bottom, sides and top, so that the books never come into contact with rough wood.
- Use the right kind of bookshelf. Untreated wood can damage books because toxic vapors can permeate the books. Certain types of paint and finishes can bleed into the books. Ask local book store owners about their shelves and where they acquired them if you aren’t sure which type of bookcase to buy.