ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a set of Rosenthal China from World War 2 that is

Customer Question

I have a set of Rosenthal China from World War 2 that is considered very rare so rare that a lady who worked at the Rosenthal office in New York City office said she had never seen the pattern in the thirty years she worked it does say SELB GERMANY WINIFRED U.S.ZONE under a RosenXthal (there is a crown over the X) this a full complete set with tea service and gravy bowl and so much more how much do you think something like this is worth
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post a picture of the pattern I can possibly give you a value. There are many patterns with this mark. I posted a picture of the mark is this the mark you have? Thanks Mike

Hi, All Rosenthal marked 'U.S. Zone' was manufactured in the period 1946 to 1949. Thanks Mike