rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other
Experience:  Appraisal
73504548

I am wondering of story and value of this silver pitcher.

Customer Question

I am wondering of history and value of this silver pitcher. 6" tall. Thank you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

International silver company is well known company of Silver Electroplated flatware-exactly they were specialist in Silver over cooper. Your set is silver plated. The International Silver Company was organized under the laws of the State of New Jersey on November 19, 1898. Within the next year, seventeen companies were purchased. By the early 1900s, it had become a large industrial corporation. Its operations centered at Meriden, Connecticut, would prove to be the major producer of silver products in the United States.

The number 09 present in your pitcher is the pattern number, which corresponds to

Pattern: 09-01 (Silverplate, Hollowware) by International Silver [INS0901]
Pattern Number: 09-01
Description: Silverplate, Hollowware

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 80-130$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!