Frank
Frank, Appraiser
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

1988 Old Timers Series Chicago Sox major league baseball

Customer Question

1988 Old Timers Series Chicago White Sox major league baseball ring
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Your cast brass oversized ring award commemorating the May 21, 1988 Equitable "Old Timers" Series" which was played at 26 different stadiums across the country including at Comiskey Park would have a current resale value of 40-50USD in excellent condition. Better sold to a White Sox or Chicago Fan, the ring could also be sold to other MLB fans looking for memorabilia honoring the "Old Timers Series" played in '88.

I hope this information was helpful to you today.

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.

Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon,
I wanted to follow up with you on your question.
I hope the information I left for you was helpful in your research.
If you can accept my answer and leave feedback for my service it would be very much appreciated, as this is how I am credited for my time with the company.
If you have any future questions, I would be happy to help with any antiques or collectibles you may need information for.
Thank you for your time,
Frank