Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Nora, I thought I would never make it to the end of the

Customer Question

Hi Nora, I thought I would never make it to the end of the month. Did you ever find someone who might know about the marking on the glass/silver bowl? I have a very unusual metalic egg containing 2 tiny shot glass. Could you appraise and date these for
me?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi~
Thanks for the request!
At your convenience, please provide an image of this with the lid on from a head-on front view.
Any questions opted-out on by me have been visible to all the experts since the time I did so. If someone knows the answer, you will receive a response.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hope this is the view you wanted. Pls let me know if it isn't.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Side view please ;)
Thank you,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here's the side view.