rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other
Experience:  Appraisal
73504548

Would you have any idea what the fair market value is

Customer Question

Would you have any idea what the fair market value is for a Emile Galle piece Hand with seaweed and shells 1904
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the unit? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you look on the musee d orsay they have the same the my example was stolen
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 6,000-9,000$. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!