Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have entire set of Spring Violets; Rossetti Chicago u.s.a.

Customer Question

I have entire set of Spring Violets; Rossetti Chicago u.s.a. Hand Painted Made in Occuped Japan; it is quite old.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
The live phone conversation will not help. I need to do proper research to give an accurate answer, Besides, you may not know this but a live phone cost extra in addition to what you have already paid.
Sets of china may consist of many different pieces - 24 pieces, 36, 89. 56 or any number. I cannot give you a price for your "set" without knowing more about it.
I can give you " per piece" prices so that when you decide to unpack your china, your can add up the value of the full "set."
Will this work for you?
Kind regards,
Doris
.