Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Bottle Appraisal Please

Customer Question

Type Your Question Here...
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send an image of the underside, clear, close-ups of the surface and the pieces that are placed on top. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi I need info on price type and more thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, What is the height? Please send an image of the underside plus clear, close-ups of the surface and a view with the lid off. Thank you, Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
height of the bottle 6"
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~ Thank you for your patience. This is a Chinese 20th century ‘double gourd form’ cloisonné enamel decorated metal vase with cover and bird handles. On today’s market, expect up to $200 for this at auction. Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know! Your question will NOT close after you leave rating. Sincerely,Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.