Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a 1941 (According to serial number stamp) singer sewing…

Customer Question
I have a 1941 (According...
I have a 1941 (According to serial number stamp) singer sewing machine that looks to be in great condition. Very little, if any, scuffs on the black paint, and the gold trim paint is all in tact except for one spot where it looks a little worn. It is missing the foot peddle but is still in working condition. Around what do you think the value would be?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
7/10/2015
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 3 years ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that is the 1941 Singer 221-1 Featherweight Sewing Machine. With today's market and prices realized checking with several auction houses, WorthPoint in good body and running condition $325.00 to excellent body and running condition $575.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sewing machine? Thanks Mike