Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Two radios never been used with orginial package and

Customer Question

two radios never been used with orginial package and battery. One is Mickey Mouse the other Mimmi Mouse
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What year are the radios & the maker and if you can post pictures of the radios that would help me give you an accurate value they made a lot of different styles of Mickey & Minnie mouse radios. Thanks Mike
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your radio's? Thanks Mike