ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a Howard Miller 610202 grandfather clock in god condition,

Customer Question

I have a Howard Miller 610202 grandfather clock in god condition, runs 10 minutes ahead everyday. I suppose I can get it adjusted but I was thinking of selling it. I am astounded to see it may be worth something. It was purchased in the early 1980's. Do you know what the value may be and should I sell it?.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. First off very nice clock I really like the moon phase dial on this model. With today's market and prices realized checking with several auction houses, WorthPoint in good body and running condition $695.00 to excellent body and running condition $1075.00. For selling the clock the market is soft right now with the way the economy is but I will leave that up to you. Thanks Mike
.
.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
.
.
This is a Howard Miller Clock Company Zeeland, Michigan Model # ***** Weight-Driven Movement Grandfather Clock. This has the Howard Miller Moving Moon Phase Dial. The clock has No. 155 Triple Chimes with Westminster, Wittington, an Winchester options. The clock was manufactured from 1980-1985 and the model has been retired. The clock has a beautiful solid wood case. MSRP was $1,250 in 1980. Case measures 11.5"x 20 5/8"x 79" and the clock face and moon dial is 10 5/8"x14 7/8".
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike