Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I was given several paintings by this artist. I was told

Customer Question

I was given several paintings by this artist. I was told that he is the same artist who did paintings for the Ferrari company. They appear to be oil on canvas. I am interested in what the value of these would be.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Nora here again to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send more images of the signature from different angles as well as a view of the back side of the painting.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The painters name is*****
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi~
Thank you for the artist's name, however I have not found any matched to this name and spelling.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora