Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a painting given to us in 1964 that was bought on the…

Customer Question
I have a painting given...
I have a painting given to us in 1964 that was bought on the left bank as few years before. It is on the Moulan Rouge (spelling)signed on bottom left as Brunetti. Do you know of hihm?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/30/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
test
A 'test' response was posted, however there are not any requested images attached here.
At your convenience, please send the photos.
~Nora
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser