Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I BOUGHT AN ACCORDIAN AT AN AUCTION TUESD AY IT IS A MAZZONI

Customer Question
MADE IN GERMANY IT HAS...
I BOUGHT AN ACCORDIAN AT AN AUCTION TUESD AY IT IS A MAZZONI MADE IN GERMANY IT HAS BLUE AND GOLD STENCIL
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Appraiser: Wayne, Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Appraiser
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.