Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Polaroid picture of Elvis & Priscilla autographed by Elvis…

Customer Question
Polaroid picture of Elvis &...
Polaroid picture of Elvis & Priscilla autographed by Elvis May 1968
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/27/2015
Appraiser: rusufdavi, Other replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other
Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 500-900$.
If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.
Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.
You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.
Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the stars showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks