Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Ok have done a tone of searches over the years and will make…

Customer Question
Ok have done a tone...
Ok have done a tone of searches over the years and will make it short as i can my dads sister worked at an insurance office for yrs and my parents being john wayne freaks ine day ran across a policy for marion m. Morison also know as john wayne so signed both ways of course she had to do some asking but for chrisas many years ago had it framed and been on our wall for yrs never could find anything else like it shows sons aa payeea and wife way cool but as it is just a copy/reproduction of original but rare and i have stumble acrosa so pretty weird things
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
We have 2 copies but 1 is not that yellowish looking more modern and not as nice a frame. Will always keep 1 but tomes are rough and i put it on evay but i also feel like a. Fool because ir is a copy but of course the orginal withnew york life
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 10 days by:
7/5/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, What information are you seeking on this facsimile document? ~Nora
Wow I thought I was clear looking for a rarity and a value
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Honestly this out of 4 questions I asked was the 1 I thought most important and have been blown off thanks for nothing just answers