Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Not an insterment but related I believe. I have a 33 1/3 rpm

Customer Question

Not an insterment but related I believe. I have a 33 1/3 rpm recording of The American Tour With Ed Rudy of the first Beatles tour of the U.S. From Radio Pulsebeat News. It consists of phone and live interviews of the entire tour. It is in very good condition and I would like to know if it has any value. I am including a photo.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Your photo did not attach here.
At your convenience, please send photos.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is the most frustrating thing about Just Answer!!! I have an I-pad and I have only been able to send pics a few times. There is currently nowhere that says add a pic or +add or a picture of a little camera like there was in the past. This is not a lap top. I currently cannot send a picture. I am sorry and very upset!!!
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Donna,
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora