Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Krug pool table I bought in the 70's from Ken O'Don

Customer Question

I have a Krug pool table I bought in the 70's from Ken O'Donnell JFK's Press Secretary brother. There is a tag under the table says Hyannis. This makes me question if the table was previously owned by the Kennedy family. The table has a carved ball returns. It also has original insets that allow it to be used as a billiard table.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
The Table can be valued for it being a Krug Pool Table from the 60-70's. If you can provide historical providence, then that can make the value somewhat higher ( if were in the Kennedy Family ).
We would need pictures of this.
.