Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What range of values would you give to the Constructeurs executed…

Customer Question
What range of values would...
What range of values would you give to the Constructeurs executed in 1950 by Fernand Leger (14.5x 17.5) definitive study for the painting of the same name in a museum in Oslo.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/13/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please send requested images at your convenience.
Thank you,
Nora