Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

HAVE A BLUEPRINT DRAWING OF THE COLUMBIA SC CANAL BRIDGE

Customer Question

HAVE A BLUEPRINT DRAWING OF THE COLUMBIA SC CANAL BRIDGE MADE IN DEC 1927 IT IS 2FT BUY 4FT LONG...COULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT WHAT IT IS WORTH
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
Nora here again to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora