Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

How much is a RC cola bottle that salutes the Ohio states'preside

Customer Question

How much is a RC cola bottle that salutes the Ohio states'presidents 1776 -1976 worth anything ?
Can you value a 1938 Imperial Glass 66 piece set
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose either the bottle or glass set and let me know. For the Imperial set, I will need to see photos.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nora,
Thank you for responding.Will you evaluate the pop bottle first? I'm taking pictures of Imperial glass set,Idont know how to attach them .I'll keep trying.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
HI Louise,
My apologies for the delay - and I see there is a requested question for me as well.
Your Bicentennial Commemorative glass bottle by RC Cola from 1976 that Salutes the US Presidents who were from Ohio sells for an average high of $11 on today's market.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora