Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Again Diane. I am searching maker of this shore

Customer Question
Hi Again Diane. I...
Hi Again Diane. I am searching for the maker of this shore bird decoy. Underneath there is a M carved in it. My father had to me it was a jersey artist and u don't remember the name.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/12/2015
Appraiser: Diana F., Antiques Expert replied 3 years ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Hi Kim.

How are you?

I can definitely give it a try. Do you have photos of it?

Before I forget. I never could figure out who exactly made your mirror. It wasn't list in any silversmith or jewelry maker's book. There were a few close, but nothing with that exact stamp.

I tried to reply back but it had timed out and closed on my end. Even though I couldn't determine the maker are you still interested in a price?

When you're able, here's a few different methods of how can send photos:

This is the preferred method and JustAnswer would appreciate you trying this method first:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" you can use that to upload photos

Here's another way that works really well:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.
1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If those don't work you can email them.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

That should do it.

Thanks,
Diana

Hello Diane. Sorry for late response. Had another death in the family:-(

Hi Kim.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everyone is doing okay under the circumstances. Don't worry about taking time to get back with me.

Thanks for the pictures. I'll take a look and see what I can do about tracking down the artist. =)

~Diana