Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a number of Phil Paradise original lithographs. The…

Customer Question
I have a number of...
I have a number of Phil Paradise original lithographs. The largest is Desert Spring one of 38. It is signed.
I just gave another one to my granddaughter. It shows a Mexican mother combining her daughter's hair with another child at her knee. I have another one of horses (in blues) in another residence. Any idea what these are worth?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/11/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
I am not adept at using a cell phone camera or uploading and am in the process of moving. So I can't get at this right away.
That is fine, take your time.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora