Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Appraisel on beatles white album uk syeteo promo not for

Customer Question

appraisel on beatles white album uk syeteo promo not for dale b 405269
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(###) ###-####andrew
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
We are not allowed to exchange phone numbers except through "additional services" which cost more.
Please tell me the name of the album, the date issued and the recording studio.
I have two books on Beatles memorabilia. The search for your album will be much easier if I have more information.
Kind regards,
Doris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
beatles white album 68 serail number b 405269 uk stereo ex condition promo not for sale capitol records emi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
jacksonville fla plant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Additional Services cost extra. If I have the right info for you in my books, I will reply here.
Kind regards,
Doris
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, I was unable to find an accurate answer to your question.
I am going to release your question (opt-out) so that if another professional knows the answer, he/she can help you.
I will not be able to respond to your questions once I opt-out.
I hope you find the answer to your question.
Kind regards,
Doris
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Is this album sealed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
album never played open
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is the hundted dollars extra i payed $73
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure I understand what you are meaning about hundred dollars you paid extra. There is no extra charge on your question.
.
To view the answer, you will need to be logged into the web site from your computer. you cannot respond or send messages to the expert via emails.
.
The Beatles White Album 68,Serial Number b 405269 United Kingdom, Stereo. Promotion Album, not for sale to public. Produced by Capitol Records EMI, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $350.00-425.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in a Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally. As Musical Memorabilia is subject in selling price to different areas across the country. Larger Metropolitan Areas bring higher prices then Smaller Cities.
.
If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online.
There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items.
There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane.
There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
Keep in mind if you sell to a dealer or antique or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
If you have any further questions or problem about your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does effect my job.
.
If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name ( Glenda ) at the beginning of your question.
.
Please keep in mind I am only compensated from the site for my answer, if you rate me positively.
.
You do so immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer! .
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
I apologize. I opted out of this question. I did not mean to post here. Glenda gave you an accurate answer.
Kind regards,
Doris
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
There is no extra charge on your question.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda