Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an old child horse, leather saddle, it has a place for…

Customer Question
I have an old child...
I have an old child horse, leather saddle, it has a place for feet to rest, but paddled with the hands, the mane is metal, the tail may be horse hair.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/8/2015
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.
If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
.
.
.
.
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda
I Sent A Picture! I Paid For The Appraisal,
I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN ANY COMPANY OR GROUPS. ..
I HAVE MANY THING'S TO APPRAISE, I'M
STARTING WITH THIS ONE CHILD HORSE
JUST TO SEE HOW THIS GOES...
SO FAR I'M DISAPPOINTED ....
GUESS I WILL.HIRE ONE TO COME TO MEI GUESS THIS CONCLUDES OUR BUSINESS TOGETHER...
YOU GOT A 5.00 DEPOSIT, AND THAT WAS A WASTE.....
THANK YOU FOR YOU 5.00 LETTER..
REQUESTING YOU DESTROY MY CARD INFORMATION. ...
LYNDA WORTMAN (###) ###-####LLWW
Hello Lynda
I am not sure what is going on , I am not an employee of Just Answer, I am an appraiser who comes to the site to answer questions customers post there. So if you have a problem with the site and your account with them you will need to contact customer support at www.justanswer.com you need to click on " contact us " they will help you there.
Glenda
I Did Send A Picture, I'm doing this from my mobile, if all these steps will work from my mobile to you then, I will procede.
But I Did Send A Picture. ...
Don't know why you don't have that picture?
Thank You
Lynda Wortman
LLWW
Hello
I am not sure where you sent it but, if you did not use one of these methods it will not get to me.
.
.
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Glenda
Glenda B.
Glenda B.