Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I need a value 1979 Utah Jazz coat. It is from the

Customer Question
I need a value for...
I need a value for a 1979 Utah Jazz coat. It is from the first year they were in UT. Thank You
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
WP_20150606_001.jpgWP_2015...jpgWP_20150606_002.jpgWP_2015...jpgWP_20150606_003.jpgWP_2015...jpgWP_20150606_004.jpgWP_2015...jpg
Answered in 1 day by:
6/8/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Based on comparables, this should sell for $400 - $600 on today's market.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Where do you recommend. I try to sell the UT Jazz coat?