Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an Aria six string hollow body electric guitar model…

Customer Question
I have an Aria six...
I have an Aria six string hollow body electric guitar model number 5612T and serial number(###) ###-####I am trying to figure out the year of manufacture
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
6/5/2015
Appraiser: Wayne, Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Appraiser
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. In 1980 the started making the serial number starting with 0 for 1980 and so on. So your guitar was manufactured in 1982. Auction price is $600-800 and Insurance value is $1200.
Thank you,