Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I ha ve. A black fur with cuff sleeve 29 in. Long small tear in lining under arm onseam ot

Customer Question

I ha ve. A black fur with cuff sleeve 29 in. Long small tear in lining under arm onseam otherwise kept in very nice condition im not even sure what kind of fur short pile i also have ablue fox coat 30 in big collar 3 hooks no label in it i had a woman stop me in ladies room to see if i was the woman with the bluefox her husband was a furiur and she always wanted one she had a knee lenght mink. Wondering what they might be worthlessness
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
I see you have been waiting for a response.
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora