Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Answered in 1 day by:
6/1/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi Melody~
Nora here again to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send a photo of the backside of this painting (do not remove from frame).
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Thank you for the image of the backside.
I am not able to make a signature match to a known, listed artist.
I can provide an estimate of value based on comparables
~or~
I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora
Can you provide the comparables and then re-list the question re: artist signature?
Thank you so much.
Melody
Hi Melody,
I can either provide a value based on comparables or opt-out.
Please let me know which you would prefer.
~Nora