Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a 19th Century hand painted hand carved swan sleigh.

Customer Question
Believe it is called a...
I have a 19th Century hand painted hand carved swan sleigh. Believe it is called a child's sleigh. Wondering how to find a ball park value and how to sell if I choose too.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
5/31/2015
Appraiser: Frank, Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Frank
Frank, Appraiser
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the piece you may be able to send?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank
I will do that in the next day or two. Thanks
Thank you.
I look forward to those photos,
Frank