Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Doris, I am still trying to figure out how you use this

Customer Question
site. Sorry if you got...
Doris, I am still trying to figure out how you use this site. Sorry if you got this more that once. I have the pictures of the Art Works, including the clock you already appraised. There is a Louise Nevelson, A Whistler, and a statute which is carved out
of one piece of wood. I have put a pair of glasses next to the items so that you can judge size. I need to know what these are worth in today's market for insurance purposes. Thank you. - Mary W
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
clock.jpgclock.jpgNev with glasses.jpgNev wit...jpgOhmar.jpgOhmar.jpgwhitsler.jpgwhitsler.jpg
5/27/2015
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Welcome back.
You are asking me to appraise 4 unrelated items here.
I can only take one per question.
Please let me know which one you want me to appraise.
Kind regards,
Doris