Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Doris, I am still trying to figure out how you use this

Customer Question

Doris, I am still trying to figure out how you use this site. Sorry if you got this more that once. I have the pictures of the Art Works, including the clock you already appraised. There is a Louise Nevelson, A Whistler, and a statute which is carved out
of one piece of wood. I have put a pair of glasses next to the items so that you can judge size. I need to know what these are worth in today's market for insurance purposes. Thank you. - Mary W
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Welcome back.
You are asking me to appraise 4 unrelated items here.
I can only take one per question.
Please let me know which one you want me to appraise.
Kind regards,
Doris