Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Limoges Plate from France. I'm downsizing and

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Limoges...
Hi, I have a Limoges Plate from France. I'm downsizing and would like to sell it. Could give me some history or value of what this plate is worth.
Thanks, Annette
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appraisals
5/24/2015
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora

2015-05-24_185726_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_185733_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190131_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190139_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190140_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190159_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190206_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190245_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg2015-05-24_190410_dscn6562.jpg2015-05...jpg
Hi Annette,
At your convenience, please include one clear, in-focus image of the marks on the back side of this plate.
Thank you,
Nora