Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

Hello Diana F. This is Catherine I have two more dolls can

Hello Diana F. This...
Hello Diana F. This is Catherine I have two more dolls can you help plz.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/8/2013
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Hi Catherine.

Smile

I can definitely help. I have the pictures of the NorthWest Coast Barb. So, if you can attach the pictures of the 2nd one (or just tell me what you have), I'll get started right away.

~Diana

Hi Catherine.

Thank you so much!

The NW Coast barbie was part of what's considered the International / Dolls of the World sets. The majority were produced from the early 90s through the early 2000s. The NW Coast barbie was made around 2000 and should carry the number 24671.

These were pretty heavily produced, so the values don't run super high, but in near mint in the original box, she's worth $25 to $30.

Pocahontas is part of the My Favorite Fairytale Collection that was produced during the late 1990s and early 2000s. They were all Disney princesses and leading female cartoon characters. They weren't issued over a long period and it wasn't a big collection by Mattel. Pocahontas wasn't one of the most popular during the original sale, but she's gained some collectiblity since. She's worth $20 to $25 in the original box.

If I can be of any further help or if you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please Rate Me Only, not the Website or the values I provide. I do my very best to offer you the most current values using the latest guides and recorded sales and any information I can find for you.

Please keep in mind I am only credited for my answer if you rate me with a positive rating. If you feel the need to use a low rating which adds a negative mark to my profile, please use the reply link instead - and tell me what else I can do for you to improve my rating.

You do not have to choose a rating in order to continue our converstion. You can just click the blue continue the conversation link if you want to reply to me.

My good rating is very important to me and something I strive to keep..

.

If you would like to use me on any further questions. Requesting me expires in just a short time. If you put my name (DianaF) in the question, that will make sure it gets to me.

.

I look forward to working with you again.

.

Have a great night!

~Diana

Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert
Diana F.
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert