twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author
Experience:  28 years of appraisal experience. Author of 3 books on collecting; President of Association of Online Appraisers.
57035021

I have two limited edition signed hummel lithographs 1. A time

I have two limited edition signed hummel lithographs 1. A time to remember 99/900 signed by adolf hummel and 2. Angelic Messenger 76/500 Inspired by Berta Hummel
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 5 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Do you have the original boxes and paperwork?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have the certificate of authenticity for both pieces. They are framed and mated with acid free mat and glass that protects them from light and any other elements. I have had them for approximately 25 years so I do not the original boxes
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 5 years ago.
Thank you.

"A Time to Remember", if it is in perfect condition, has a current retail (replacement or insurance) value of approximately $150.

"Angelic Messenger", if it is in perfect condition, has a current retail (replacement or insurance) value of approximately $125.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you. Please click "Accept", as that is the way I am compensated by JA for my service to you. Clicking "Accept" will not result in any additional cost to you. Feedback is welcome, and bonuses are appreciated. Thanks for using Just Answer!