Tyler Z., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  11+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung Refrigerator model RS22HDHPNSR that has an

I have a Samsung Refrigerator model RS22HDHPNSR that has an FF code displayed and is not cooling.
JA: How old is your Samsung fridge?
Customer: 5yrs
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since last night
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Good afternoon. My name is Tyler ,and I'll be assisting you with your appliance today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

The FF means you're in demo mode. To exit demo mode, press and hold the POWER FREEZE and FREEZER buttons together at the same time for 5 seconds. The touchpad is very sensitive so if it doesn't work the first time, keep trying. If you're a split second off and don't push them at the exact same time, it won't work.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today (must go back to the site where you started this question if you’re reading this on your phone’s text messages) and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think it worked! Thank you.

No problem and glad to help!