MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Samsung Twin Cooling frig with bottom freezer. Handle for

Customer Question

Samsung Twin Cooling frig with bottom freezer. Handle for freezer door came off, how do i put it back on?
JA: Do you know the model of your Samsung fridge? How old is it?
Customer: RF28HFEDTSR
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: IT Has happened a few times in the past months but it finally came off in my hand and i can't figure out how to put it back on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 2014 model
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 17 days ago.

The handle slides over the screws on the door. There is a tiny allen screw under one end of the handle that needs to be tightened up once you have the handle attached. If you do not have an allen wrench then bring the handle with you to a hardware store make to sure you get the right size one.

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 17 days ago.

So, did this help you?? A rating is appreciated if it did- that's the only way I get aid for helping you out. Thanks