Master Tech
Master Tech, Master Technician
Experience:  39 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My Maytag ice maker has quit. Water filter last month but

My Maytag ice maker has quit
JA: When did you last replace your Maytag ice maker's water filter? How old is the ice maker?
Customer: Water filter last month but the ice maker was reducing size of ice before and then quit. We replaced the filter but it didn’t help
JA: How long has this been going on with your Maytag ice maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turned off and back on Ran the water for a while
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE POST !!

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I`m also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply!

NOTE : The website will send you a prompt for a PHONE CALL And POP UPS those are NOT from me , so if you do not want me to call you then please IGNORE IT !!

May I please have the units Full model number ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
MF 12269VEM10
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let’s try this way first

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am Also Assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply.

The correct number is MFI2269VEM10 your third digit is in fact the letter I not a #1 .

As stated and NOTED earlier in my first post to you, if your referring to a PHONE CALL prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ready. Thanks for catching that

If you feel in the top of the ice maker do you feel any ice or water in the cube cavities on the ice maker at this time?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No

Ok so with the icemaker having no water or ice in the cube cavities and the size of the cubes getting smaller before that .

Then you most likely have a failed DUAL water valve of the ice maker side ,And the entire valve assembly will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

The uni dual water inlet valve is located in the upper fresh food section on the right hand side behind the right interior wall panel .

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.
Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me! Master Tech.
And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me.

I will still assist you, no extra charges .

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.
You should see a rating box above and to the right of the TEXT box where you are replying back to me in ,just click on the rating box and it will open the rating window for you to than rate me .

This is how you rate: https://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
If for some reason you can not find the rating box, possibly due to being on a mobile device.
Just state the rating you would have given me .

Hopefully I have earned a 5 star rating .
And I will then send it on to the website so they can then input it for you .

Thank you !
Woody

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nobody has called
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do you take this back thing off
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I take the back wall off to find this part you are talking aboit

I just now got the info that you wanted me to call you .

so
I will contact you now!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
5872205003

We use a third party phone system !

I can ONLY call the number that you have entered into the phone offer , you will need to go back into the phone offer and EDIT the number for this second DIFFERENT number

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Phone number was inputted wrong. 5872205003

Please read !!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
30 min I’ve waited.

calling you again!