Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Answer my question as I have been waiting for some time now.

Please answer my question as I have been waiting for some time now
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I already sent all that info to you along with model and serial number
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: Control panel lights blinking continuously after several very short power outages last night. I cannot reset any controls. Refrigerator blinking C, freezer temp says 76. I tried every thing in manual, no luck. Refrigerator is cool, but not sure if everything working door water pitcher not refilling. My product is registered, model 093K43BK300207H, serial # RF23M8070SR/AA
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since last night. I tried everything in the manual. I have sent all info about this issue to you and another person John, who responded, sent info to all of you three times now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. But please give me some help to reset control panel. I followed the manual to no avail

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. Sorry for the delay in your response as Im sure you are aware it's a holiday and there are not that many tech's working today. Give me one moment.

Press the Freezer Key + Fridge Key simultaneously for 8 seconds and tell me if the control resets.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry, no luck. The only lifts blinkingvare "C" on fridge button and 76 on Freezer button.