The washer is leaded and when the start button is pressed -

The washer is leaded...

The washer is leaded and when the start button is pressed - nothing happens. Machine won't start.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Duet steam

Contractor's Assistant:... Read full answer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Duet steam

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well - only if we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The manual on front has these numbers: w1044107A we purchased this washer from Good deals July 2th 2014 in Fort Myers Florida. Also that the washer button when we press it doesn't'' make the "click" sound.

3/2/2019
Austin
Austin, Home Appliance Technician
Hello my name is***** would be Happy to help youDo you have the model number?
I wrote what my problem is that the machine won't start when the start button is hit.
I will call you in 5 minutes
Austin
Austin, Home Appliance Technician
Phone call session started
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
We have Duet front loader and the door is locked shut. It
We have Duet front loader and the door is locked shut … read more
Home Appliance Technician,
My washing maschine won't open. The door signal stays red
My washing maschine won't open. The door signal stays red and a signal accures showing F09 and E01. We tried everything poosible ourselves but could not fix the problem. I need imidiate assistance. It… read more
Master Tech
Master Tech
Our duet steam washer won't start, all lights are on, but
Our duet steam washer won't start, all lights are on, but when you press the start button it beeps three times then nothing. Any idea why? … read more
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Stop searching for answers—
I've looked through the troubleshooting hints in the manual
I've looked through the troubleshooting hints in the manual but no help. I have purchased the Front Loading … read more
Home Appliance Technician,
When I start the washer The sensing light goes on. But the
When I start the washer The sensing light goes on. But the lid lock keeps clicking but does not lock so that the other stages do not start.. I would guess that the lid needs to be locked to continue t… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
How do I unlock the door of my Whirlpool Duet washing
How do I unlock the door of my Whirlpool Duet washing machine? It does not respond to the power switch and is just blinking the red light. … read more
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have a front loading Whirlpool Duet washing machine. It
I have a front loading Whirlpool Duet washing machine. It appears that it tripped the breaker. I can't get it to restart. Now when I turn it on it just sits there, going through the time, but nothing … read more
Appliance Technician,
We just moved into a new house and started using a new
We just moved into a new house and started using a new (never used) Wolf 24" microwave built in July 2014. When the TIME then POWER LEVEL are selected it says TOUCH START, but nothing happens--the STA… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have a duet direct drive washer. It stopped somewhere in
I have a duet direct drive washer. It stopped somewhere in mid cycle and the motor is making noises but nothing is happening. It is locked and no button world's… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have whirlpool front loading washer WFW95HEDC, 4.5, duet
I have whirlpool front loading washer WFW95HEDC, 4.5, duet steam - purchased from Sears 9/2/2014. Today I started a load and then stopped it to put something else in it. The door locked and no buttons… read more
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
I have a Duet Sport that is approximately 6 years old, I have
I have a Duet Sport that is approximately 6 years old, I have never started it until last night when we installed it. The power turns on and I can set the desired wash cycle but when I press the Start… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
My Whirlpool Duet front loading washer wont start. When I
My Whirlpool Duet front loading washer wont start. When I push the power button on the left, then push the start button on the right and hold it, nothing happens. The green indicator light that tells … read more
Home Appliance Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
the control panel that counts down the cycle time on my duet
the control panel that counts down the cycle time on my duet ht front-loading washer is blinking and the cycle has stopped. i can't figure out how to clear this and re-start the cycle. Advice?… read more
Appliance Technician,
I have a whirlpool duet steam washer that will power on but
I have a whirlpool duet steam washer that will power on but will not start this am. I push the start button and nothing happens, no light no nada HELP!… read more
Tech/owner,
Hello, I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer model#gew9250pwo, the
Hello, I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer model#gew9250pwo, the problem I am having is sometimes it starts and sometimes it won't. I just want to order the most obvious part for this problem. Thank you TCl… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have a 1 yr old whirloppl duet front load. It started stopped
I have a 1 yr old whirloppl duet front load. It started stopped and now I can't get it to go. read manual cover to cover. door will not open. the only thing that happens is there are 3 short rings whe… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
our whirlpool washer has the start light on but wont start
our whirlpool washer has the start light on but won't start in spite of following the trouble shooting advice given in the manual. it is a duet type of front loading washer.… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have a whirlpool duet washing machine about a year and 1/2
I have a whirlpool duet washing machine about a year and 1/2 old. It is displaying an f71 error code. I unplugged it for over 30 minutes and then plugged it back in and it worked for one load and then… read more
Home Appliance Technician,