Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a model KDEFE104DBL2 Kitchen Aid dishwasher. I was…

I have a model...

I have a model KDEFE104DBL2 Kitchen Aid dishwasher. I was going to run a load and when I pressed the button on the control panel all the lights flashed and then went out. I was able to run the load, but once I emptied the washer and closed the door it started beeping. i've had to leave the door open to stop the beeping. The lights on the panel still do not respond or light up.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was purachased 12/12/15 and is model KDFE104DBL2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If it involves anything electrical other than turning off the power, then no.

7/12/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To start, flip the breaker off for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, press and hold the control lock button for 5 seconds to make sure the control lock is removed. Other than that, your touch control panel has failed and that is part number WPW10537334. It costs about $120 for the part.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
That worked! Thank you for your help. You certainly get a 5!

Awesome! Glad I could help!