Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old GE 'Profile' dishwasher that needs to be

Hello - I have...

Hello - I have an old GE 'Profile' dishwasher that needs to be replaced (over 20 years old) - I am looking for a "profile" model that will acomodate the screw-on front frame that holds panels that match my kitchen cabinets.... (I want to re-install them on a new 'Profile' model....and with Front controls. Do you currently produce such a model?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model # in the 'Guide pamphlet' says "GSD2900 Series"

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I have to...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you offer a model in Profile series that has a removable front panel?

6/27/2018
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
We dont actually sell appliances we only offer instruction and advice. However i believe the only model line that allows custom cabinetry now is the monogram line. Which is a considerable markup in price.
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician