Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE gas stove True Temp XL 44 the oven has quit

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE gas stove True Temp XL 44 the oven has quit working the broiler still works.. wondering what the problem may be.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Could be 5 to 9 years guessing

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Everything else seems to work fine

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.
NOTE : The website will send you a prompt for a phone call And POP UPS those are NOT from me , so if you do not want me to call you please IGNORE IT !!
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And I`m assuming you mean the Bake is not heating correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that is correct

you may have missed my very first questions which was !

And true temp XL44 is not a model number.