Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My vintage GE 40-inch stove stopped working after it was…

Customer Question
My vintage GE 40-inch...

My vintage GE 40-inch stove stopped working after it was pulled from the wall to inspect for damage to the wall due to a water leak. Whhen we pushed it back, it stopped working. Inspected breaker, which was fine. Any hope? I love this stove.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Aroubd the 1950s. I’ll see if I can find the model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

E11 16.3(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has two ovens, one of which hasn’t worked for awhile. Repairman come and take one look and throw their hands up claiming not to be able to get parts, which I question.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.
NOTE : The website will send you a prompt for a phone call And POP UPS those are NOT from me , so if you do not want me to call you please IGNORE IT !!
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And by law an appliance manufactures only have to supply replacement repair parts for 7 years after the model is discontinued .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already submitted that info. I doubt I can do it myself. Looking for someone or company that will do it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My stove is GE, not whirpool. Your seven-year comment is not acceptable.

I do not make the law or tell the parts dealers to not stock the part it may not be the answer you wanted but that is the only answer your going to ever get on a 1950`s model of oven .