Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a GE Profile electric stove. Everything was working
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Hi, I have a GE Profile electric stove. Everything was working great. I decided to replace the panel yesterday because the black numbers, etc. were wearing off. When I installed the panel, none of the… read more
I have a whirlpool oven it is old and it still works but it
Twa252842
Twa252842, Handyman / Owner Operator
I have a whirlpool oven it is old and it still works but it doesn't heat over 175° the burners all work everything is fine except the heating won't go past 175 is there … read more
I have a GE Profile Stove stop Model PGP976SET4SS and one of
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE Profile Stove stop Model PGP976SET4SS and one of the four control knobs will not turn. The rest work fine. Yes I'm pushing it in before trying to turn it and no the control is NOT set to o… read more
I have a GE Profile Dishwasher model pdw9980L00ss. At the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a GE Profile Dishwasher model pdw9980L00ss. At the end of the wash cycle just before the washer shuts off, there is a whinny grinding sound coming from the Door.. The upper door on the left as … read more
I have a GE Profile microwave PVM1870SM3SS and it shows a
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a GE Profile microwave PVM1870SM3SS and it shows a message about a possible keypad short. I have seen advice for other GE microwaves where the control panel is removed and the ribbon cables to … read more
I have a GE Profile slide in stove the oven will work for about
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I have a GE Profile slide in stove the oven will work for about half of an hour and than shut of flashing F1, F2 code. We have replaced the oven senor which did not fix the problem. Any idea what else… read more
We own an Amana Side-by-side refrigerator model ASD2522WRS01,
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
We own an Amana Side-by-side refrigerator model ASD2522WRS01, and have had it for about 5 years. The refrigerator crisper drawer cracks on the side flange/lip and we order a new one about once a year.… read more
I have two Problems: black sticky "soot" all over the inside
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have two Problems: black sticky "soot" all over the inside and on the dishes. I have had two repairmen look at this and they think it is candles. Sorry but I don't burn candles at night when I run t… read more
I have an older, model OV6550534,GE countertop cook stove.
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
I have an older, model OV6550534,GE countertop cook stove. The burners are the conventional "coiled" type with the control knobs located in the vent hood above. The stove was disconnected to repair st… read more
I have GE Profile Model GSD5610 dishwasher. I stopped the cycle
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have GE Profile Model GSD5610 dishwasher. I stopped the cycle and added a glass and now the latch will not close. Any ideas what I can do? Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX… read more
Hi I just bought and got installed the Gold Whirlpool Dishwasher
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Hi: I just bought and got installed the Gold Whirlpool Dishwasher Model #Gu2275XTVY1. After installing I noticed that I can not open my draws by my dishwasher because the dishwasher's handle sticks ou… read more
I have a 30 GE glass stove top, drop in inser that is approximately
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a 30" GE glass stove top, drop in inser that is approximately 12 years old and something was dropped on it and it is cracked. I note that replacement tops are available. I am having a "domestic… read more
I have a GE Electric Stove w/ Upper Microwave model# Jhp97g.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
I have a GE Electric Stove w/ Upper Microwave model# XXXXX The name plate says 120/240v and 120/208v, is this going to be a 4 wire outlet? One for the microwave and one for the stove? I'm removing thi… read more
We have an older GE Profile Stove. The gas stove is 15 years
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
We have an older GE Profile Stove. The gas stove is 15 years old. Today for no known reason the control unit starts beepingand a F-1 appears in the display window. We have disconnected the power, and … read more
Ineed to take off the door from from GE Profile gas stove to
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Ineed to take off the door from from GE Profile gas stove to remove several dead mice please tell me howThe bottom plate (which is molded up) won't clear the door to remove (though it is a removable t… read more
Our kitchen aid dishwasher will not open. The plastic handle
Mike, Owner
Our kitchen aid dishwasher will not open. The plastic handle the disengages the door has broken. The plastic handle is loose and rattle in the opening. I am looking for a way to open the front panel o… read more
I have a 3 year old GE profile dishwaser. The dishes have stopped
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a 3 year old GE profile dishwaser. The dishes have stopped getting clean. I've been over the entire unit to visually inspect and see no flows except that the upper rack doesn't seem to be worki… read more
I just had a 30 slide-in GE Profile range delivered. It is
william, Home Appliance Technician
I just had a 30" slide-in GE Profile range delivered. It is sticking out about six inches from the wall and the guys that delivered it said it's because the gas connector sticks out from the wall and … read more